The Election Commission responsible for organizing elections of the Executive Committee of the Rwanda National Congress is pleased to inform members of the Rwanda National Congress, all Rwandans as well as the international community that, on this 25th May 2014, elections to membership of the Executive Committee of the Rwanda National Congress were held.
The persons who were elected to the positions provided for in the Constitution of the Rwanda National Congress are the following:
Members of the Bureau
1. Coordinator: Dr Theogene Rudasingwa
2. First Deputy Coordinator: Jerome Nayigiziki
3. Second Deputy Coordinator: Gervais Condo
4. Secretary General: Dr Emmanuel Hakizimana
5. Treasurer General: Corneille Minani
Heads of Permanent Commissions:
1. Commission for Womens Affairs: Christine Mukama
2. Commission for Youth: Faustin M Rukundo,
3. Commission for Human Rights and Refugee Affairs: Frank Ntwali
4. Commission for International Affairs and Cooperation with Other Organizations: Jean Marie Micombero
5. Commission for Research and Planning: Abdulkarim Ali
6. Commission for Resource Mobilization: Providence Rubingisa
7. Commission for Information and Communication: Jean Paul Turayishimiye
8. Commission for Mobilization: Jonathan Musonera
9. Commission for Economic, Environment and Social Affairs: Edouard Kabagema
10. Commission for Education and Culture: Benjamin Rutabana.
In accordance with the Constitution of the Rwanda National Congress, the duration of terms of office of the successful candidates is two years.
25 May, 2014