ISHEMA PARTY PRESS RELEASE
1. On 28th of January 2013, twelve (12) young rwandan activists and scholars met in Paris, France; and launched ISHEMA Political Party as an organization in opposition to the ruling party, the Rwandese Patriotic Front (RPF-Inkotanyi).
2. The vision set by the founders is “Promoting Democracy in Rwanda through the values of Truth, Intrepidness and Social justice”.
3. From the beginning, ISHEMA Party proposes the peaceful ways based on the DIALOGUE and consensus upon the constructive initiatives to be implemented in a manner evenly beneficial to all the citizens.
4. The first congress of ISHEMA Party held in Paris, France in January 2014 nominated Reverend Father Thomas NAHIMANA as the flag-bearer for the party in the upcoming presidential elections of 2017. The same resolution was confirmed by the extraordinary congress held in Le Havre, France, in 2015, which additionally, concluded on the list of the members to accompany the presidential candidate in Rwanda for the party registration and campaign procedures.
5. The Second Congress held in Brussels in January 2016 determined the steps to be taken before going to Rwanda for registration and participation in elections. The major step was to finalize our Manifesto entitled “TOGETHER TO MODERNIZE RWANDA”.
Having made all the necessary steps, we hereby declare to all the media houses, the Rwanda’s leaders, all Rwandans and all friends of Rwanda, the following:
I. Our resolution to go to Rwanda to exercise our political right remains unshakable. It also requires the support from all peace-lovers and political players.
II. Reverend Father Thomas NAHIMANA alongside with his team will land in Rwanda on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016.
III. We highly appreciate all Rwandans and international organizations for their continuous support.
IV. Everybody is invited to a press conference for the international media scheduled in Brussels before our departure. The details about the conference and the departure airport shall be communicated very soon to facilitate those who wish to see us off.
May God protect all the Rwandans who are ready to warmly welcome our Team.
Long live Citizens proud to struggle for the equality of all Rwandan children.
Done in Brussels, Belgium on November 1st, 2016.
Phone: 0033652110445 or 0033643601311
Email : email@example.com