If you have ever searched on the internet for cannabis products, you must have been utterly confused by the unlimited number of available products. Since the legalization of hemp, the market has become cluttered with cannabis products. They are available in oil, tinctures, creams, and of course as edibles like gummies.
These Delta 9 THC at TRĒ House gummies are sugary treats infused with a specific cannabinoid compound. In the market today, you can find HHC gummies, THC gummies, and Delta 9 gummies, which have become very popular. In this blog post, we will discuss each of these three cannabinoids and thereafter assess which one comes out on top.
What Is HHC?
The complete form of HHC is a mouthful. Hexahydrocannabinol or HHC as it is better known is a cannabinoid compound that can be found in the hemp plant. It is, however, not the most dominant compound, unlike THC. HHC originates from THC when the latter’s molecular formula is altered by adding hydrogen atoms at each juncture of the THC’s double bonds.
It is not a new discovery. About 80 years ago, a chemist named Roger Adams first discovered it by synthesizing THC with hydrogen. The result was a potent compound with psychoactive properties. It can give users a milder high as compared to THC.
Benefits of HHC
- Bioavailability– No matter how you intake HHC, it can be absorbed by your body very quickly.
- Milder High– Once ingested, it produces a feeling of mild euphoria and relaxation.
- Can Be Consumed Anytime– Since the effects aren’t as pronounced as THC, it can be taken at any time of the day. You can get about your day’s work in a relaxed mood.
- Sleep Aid– If the stress of the day keeps you up at night, taking an HHC gummy before bed may help your sleep.
- Cheap To Buy– It is relatively cheaper than THC.
So far, we have mentioned this cannabinoid many times in this blog. Now let us understand what it really is. THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is one of the most predominant cannabinoid compounds in the cannabis plant. This compound is responsible for the psychoactive properties of the cannabis plant. THC forms naturally in the plant’s resin and, if ingested, can cause a strong and prolonged “high” in humans.
By bonding with specific receptor cells, it impairs the brain’s thinking, perception, memory, and response functions. It acts as a catalyst to cause the release of dopamine in the body. It is an enzyme that actually makes you feel euphoric.
Benefits of THC
- Overcome Depression– THC releases dopamine into the body, also called the “feel good” hormone. As a result, a sense of happiness and good mood permeates the consumer and thus he can overcome depression with ease. If you were one of those who was wondering is delta 8 good for beginners, then stop thinking it and try it once.
- Combat Weight Loss– If you constantly lose weight, you can take THC. It makes you feel peckish and makes you eat more food.
3. Reduces Muscle Spasms– If you regularly exercise or go to the gym, you might have felt muscle spasms. These can be painful and last for a long time. THC has properties similar to Placebo and can give you relief from this pain.