By David Himbara
In the mad mad world into which Rwanda has descended, advertising billboards must be removed from the streets immediately. Apparently Kagame made his crazy order instantly on his way to the airport. According to him advertising billboards pose a security risk.
* Imagine the lost revenues in the emerging advertisement industry in which a billboard rents up to US$1,200.00.
* Imagine the impact on city government officials ordered to implement this madness.
* Imagine the Kagame cabinet meeting when his frightened ministers “discuss” this mad policy.
* Imagine the mood in the so called parliament that “oversees” government operations.
* Imagine the confusion in society at large.
Welcome to the mad mad mad world in which insanity rules.