There are countless books on cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, and bitcoin in the order of your personal growth, where they will provide you with Concepts such as cryptocurrencies or Blockchain that are here to stay. Consider that you’re looking for a top-notch exchange to trade your crypto assets on; in this case, employ this Official Platform.
They sound familiar to many, but sometimes fully understanding them can be complex: How do they work? Why does its value vary so much? How and where can they be purchased?
Luckily, many experts share their knowledge, and thanks to these books on cryptocurrencies and Blockchain, we can get a much more understandable idea of this new virtual currency.
Cryptocurrency books can be purchased now.
If you like to read, you’ll want to spend some bitcoins on books.
It is worth mentioning that, for now, no online bookstores exclusively accept Bitcoin. Reviewing the most important bookstores in the United States, Spain, and Latin America, we found that they generally only accept credit cards or PayPal as a means of payment.
Currently, some bookstores sell publications whose payment methods can be made through digital currencies. The first bookstore that promoted this sales strategy was Simon University. Fraser is located in Canada.
These books are also in high demand in countries like Chile, where the bookstore known as Dinova also accepts payments in cryptocurrencies.
How to buy cryptocurrency books with bitcoins?
Would you like to buy bitcoin books? With advances in the execution of electronic payments, well-known companies have created cryptocurrency gift cards, allowing users to purchase their crypto bibliographies.
For example, exchanging bitcoins for Amazon gift cards. Thus, you can buy all the books you want. Although it is not a direct purchase, you must first purchase a gift card; it is, so far, the best way to buy books with bitcoins.
Surely you have heard about Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies quite often lately. In stores, on transport, and in the gym, the theme has reached its highest levels of popularity to date.
And yes, we hear these names everywhere; everyone is talking about them, but what are they? How do cryptocurrencies work? Today we want to offer you a list of books on cryptocurrencies, the crypto universe, Bitcoin, and its technology, the Blockchain.
The best crypto books that readers are highlighted
There are many bibliographic creations related to the crypto ecosystem from the most diverse perspectives, among which investments stand out and what digital currencies represent for finance and the traditional economy.
Among some of the most searched and read topics are Bitcoin and the Blockchain as the base technology of cryptocurrencies, becoming more and more specific according to the evolution of the market and the various market trends.
Most of it is done from the analysis technique, where readers can easily understand what the digital financial market implies; the most common approach depends on what the reader is looking for.
Some of the most popular are the following:
- Blockchain: The industrial revolution of the Internet, In this book, you will learn the types of Blockchains, their main characteristics, their technology, and their security.
Who is this book for? This book is ideal for those who want to start in Blockchain.
- The Bitcoin pattern: The decentralized alternative to central banks, is a historical review of the world economy and the evolution of money over time until it reached Bitcoin. On the other hand, it focuses on the importance of Bitcoin and its separation from government policies and Fiat money.
- The Internet of money is intended for Bitcoin beginners and people who want to start investing in cryptocurrencies but still need clarification about their security.
- A Handbook for Altcoin Traders is intended for this book which focuses on trading cryptocurrencies, especially small and mid-cap altcoins. So who is this book for? It will be helpful for anyone interested in trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, but keep in mind that it does not explain cryptocurrency trading from an essential point of view.
- Secrets of winning in bullish and bearish markets is another of the bibliographical works whose author intends, through practical examples, how you can invest in the crypto market considering the bullish and bearish phases that in this market tend to be more volatile.
There are many sources about the books you want to find, but the captured ones need to include the best books on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. These are helpful if you’re researching your first steps in saving and investing in cryptocurrency. I have also included other books focused on trading and technical analysis applicable to cryptocurrency.