A former President of the powerful nation on planet earth. A former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. A powerful pastor and author. A rich American. Motivated by guilt, greed, and outright racism, these are the vanguard of a vast network, a foreign legion that champions and protects Kagame from accountability, and fuels his impunity that has now reached epidemic proportions. When history is written, the chronicles of Rwanda will include sad epitaphs: ” They helped President Paul Kagame to butcher the citizens of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo”.
To Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Rick Warren, Joe Ritchie and the rest of Kagame’s Foreign Legion we say: enough is enough. You have to make a decision here and now. Rwanda now enters a period of protracted escalation at the end of which Kagame and his terror machinery will be consigned to the dung heap of history. Do you want to be remembered as the people who fought on his side or those who resisted evil to the finish.
There is no middle ground. You are either with Rwandans in their struggle for freedom and justice, or you are with Kagame.
– Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
– Bill Clinton, former President of the United States
– – Rick Warren, Pastor and founder Saddleback Church, and author of bestseller, Purpose Driven Life
– Professor Michael Porter, Harvard Business School
– Larry Weber, Racepoint Group, a US public relations firm
– Mark Pursey, BTP Advisers, UK-based communications group
– Ambassador Andrew Young, Good Works International
– Scott Ford – President and CEO of Alltel
– Sir Tom Hunter – Scottish entrepreneur, philanthropist, co-founder Clinton-Hunter Development Initiative
– Dr. Donald Kaberuka – President of the African Development Bank Group, former Minister of Finance, Rwanda ( Rwandan)
– Dr. Clet Niyikiza – GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Vice President of Worldwide Research & Development
– Kaia Miller – founder of Aslan Global, Inc.
– Joe Ritchie – Rwanda’s Honorary Consul in Chicago, founder Fox River Financial Resources, Inc and CEO of Rwanda Developement Board.
– Michael Roux – Rwanda’s Honorary Consul General in Australia, Chairman, Asian Markets, KPMG; Roux International Pty Ltd; RI Group;
– Dr. Eliane Ubalijoro – Assistant Professor at McGill University, Canada (Rwandan)
– Bel Dowson
– Michael Fairbanks, Chairman Emeritus and founder of The OTF Group, a software and strategy consulting firm based in USA.
– Andrew Mwenda, The Independent, Kampala, Uganda