FDLR Press Release N° 2017-006
The Democratic Liberation Forces of Rwanda (FDLR) strongly reject the trickery of presidential election and the confiscation of power in Rwanda by the murderous dictator Paul KAGAME.
On Friday, August 04, 2017, the dictatorial regime of the Rwandan Patriotic Front (FPR-Inkotanyi) of General President Paul KAGAME organized a simulacrum of presidential election in Rwanda which gave almost 100% of the votes to Paul KAGAME.
The FDLR recall that this vote, which is neither legitimate nor regular, took place after the murderous dictator Paul KAGAME and his RPF-Inkotanyi carried out a cleverly orchestrated cheating by organizing a real false referendum in December 2015 aimed at changing the Rwandan constitution to allow the fascist KAGAME to run for a third term and remain in power unchallenged until 2034.
Following the confiscation of the power of the Rwandan people by the murderous dictator Paul KAGAME and his RPF-Inkotanyi, the FDLR bring to Rwandan, regional and international opinion the following:
1. The mock ballot of August 4, 2017 is null and void.
2. On the expiry of the current mandate of KAGAME on 6 September 2017, the post of President of the Republic of Rwanda will become vacant.
3. The FDLR call on the Rwandan people in their diversity to stand up as one man and recover as quickly as possible his power confiscated by Paul KAGAME and his RPF-Inkotanyi band.
4. The FDLR call on the international community to unequivocally reject the simulacrum of presidential election of August 4, 2017 and to support the Rwandan people in their march towards regaining their full sovereignty.
5. The FDLR call on all political parties of the Rwandese opposition and all Rwandan organizations fighting for the respect of human rights in Rwanda to join forces in order to support the sovereign Rwandan people in their struggle to free themselves from the yoke of the fascist and bloodthirsty dictator Paul KAGAME.
6. The FDLR urge the Rwandan Defense Forces that are truly in the service of the people and the nation, not to submit to the orders of General KAGAME in order not to be complicit in war crimes and crimes against humanity that their master, KAGAME, is about to continue to commit against his own people by repressing them in blood when they will rise to claim their confiscated rights.
7. The FDLR will not remain spectator and inactive in the face of the distress of the Rwandan people.
Done on August 05, 2017
La Forge Fils Bazeye
Information Commissioner and Spokesperson of the FDLR
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +243-812 808422