Ladies / Gentlemen,
All of you who love peace, freedom and justice, please mark your calendars!
Yes, the 1st of November 2013 is approaching…
Indeed, it is on November 1st 2013 that Ms. VICTOIRE INGABIRE UMUHOZA, FDU-INKINGI’s Chair, will know the verdict of the political trial that opposes her with the Rwandan government.
On this occasion, the political party FDU-INKINGI organizes a SPECIAL SIT-IN while waiting for the verdict.
RWANDA Embassy in Brussels
Avenue Des Fleurs, 1
Date and Time: 11/01/2013 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
Come massively to:
• Support Ms. VICTOIRE INGABIRE UMUHOZA, FDU –INKINGI’s Chair, and denounce her political trial in Kigali.
• Demand her immediate and unconditional release, as well as the release of all other political prisoners in Rwanda.
• Condemn all acts of human rights violations and intimidation directed against all members of the political opposition in Rwanda.
• Request the opening of political space in Rwanda.
Come massively to support this citizen action.
Please share the information.
– Joseph Bukeye: +32478973762
– Antoine NIYITEGEKA: +32478489258
Simultaneously for the same occasion, a SPECIAL SIT-IN will be held in front of the Dutch Parliament.
Full 2, Den Haag.
Date and Time: 01/11/2013 from 11:00AM to 4:00PM
Stanis NIYIBIZI: +31623087688
John D. RUGOMBOKA: +31610299544.